Digital Media

I haven't posted for quite awhile now. I've been very busy with life. I just want to let you know that I am so excited about continuing my education in digital media. I will be returning in the Fall for school. (Still wishing summer would slow down!) But anyway, I will be working on getting Adobe Software to create some new projects and add to my portfolio. I just set up an account with deviantart.com a few months ago and looking forward to communicating with the art community.

Unfortunately, I haven't been painting in awhile, but I still have a heart for acrylic and watercolor. I've been designing jewelry which is posted on Etsy.com. Please check out my designs. You can search for Gems of Joy Designs or search my YouTube video online.

Until next time....

Keep creating.......

Comments

Popular Posts