Learning Other Art Forms

I haven't painted in a long time, but I wanted to let you know that my latest creative endeavor has been learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I've been wanting to learn this software for years! I'm so excited to be taking classes and doing something I love....creating!

I believe all forms of art helps other forms no matter what medium. I still love painting and still have a desire to paint. I'm so glad to have so many other forms of creativity. It's endless.....

I want to use my new watercolor paper that I purchased over the summer which is called Yugo. Not sure if I spelled it right, but it's a smooth surfaced paper used for watercolor. I'm going to order a new subscription of the Artist Magazine for more inspiration.

I'm so happy to do being what I've always wanted to do. I hope I've encouraged other artist to keep going and doing what they love. Never let circumstances to get in the way of your creativity. It is so important to keep learning and growing.

Keep creating!



Comments

Popular Posts