Montclair Art Museum

Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

Last week, I enjoyed attending the Montclair Art Museum Tour. They had a shuttle bus that took us around the city where we visited local art galleries. It gave me much inspiration. It was like a breath of fresh air to do something different for a change. I had a chance to meet other artist and view their work. It gave me motivation to start producing new pieces of work. I will focus on acrylic and watercolor.

Last month, I purchased some new art supplies at Jerry's Art Supply, but haven't even used it as of yet. Once I start painting, I'm inspired. It's over after that!

I may join a photography group next month. I bought a Canon Camera about 2 months ago! I was just looking at an old post on my blog that mentioned me purchasing a camera after being inspired by a beautiful flower while I was taking a walk. I will post a few of my recent pictures.

Life is nothing without creating!





Comments

Popular Posts